Innovation Academy for Precision Measurement Science and Technology (APM), CAS was established by merging the former Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics (WIPM) and the Institute of Geodesy and Geophysics (IGG). APM has achieved numerous high-level research results in the fields of MR imaging, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, magnetic resonance materials, atomic and molecular physics, geodetics and geophysics. APM has many renowned research platforms including the State Key Laboratory of Magnetic Resonance and Atomic and Molecular Physics, Wuhan National Center for Magnetic Resonance. It is also the council chair institute of the Magnetic Resonance Union of Chinese Academy of Sciences (MRU-CAS) and the affiliated institute of the Committee of Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy of the Chinese Physical Society. Over the past 60 years, APM and its predecessor WIPM have made remarkable progress in magnetic resonance discipline and built a large research group with a focus on magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy analysis. In the field of magnetic resonance, APM currently has three academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, two research groups supported by the Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, five chief scientists of the National Major Research Instrument Development Project, one winner of the National Innovation Award and seven winners of the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Facing the critical needs of the country and focusing on the field of population science and health, the magnetic resonance discipline of APM initiates multi-disciplinary research to tackle cutting-edge scientific problems. In its progress, the magnetic resonance discipline of APM demonstrates unique features and advantages. It has played the role of a large scientific instrument platform in the independent development of instruments and magnetic resonance methods, and led the development of magnetic resonance as an interdisciplinary subject.
With a dense academic atmosphere, excellent scientific research platforms and favorable support, APM sincerely invites outstanding talents from home and abroad to join us in the following research directions.
1. MRI Technology (Human & Animals)
2. Brain Science and Neuroimaging
3. Multinuclear NMR/MRI (19F, 23Na, 31P, 129Xe, etc.)
4. Hyperpolarization (129Xe, 13C, etc.)
5. Image Analysis Methods, Rapid Acquisition Methods, Medical Image Processing and AI Technology
6. RF System R & D (Transmit/Receive Coil and Switch, Power Amplifier System, Console, Pulse Sequences)
7. Superconductor Magnet
8. CT Imaging Technology
9. PET/PET-CT/PET-MRI Imaging Technology
10. Physical Therapy Technology (Ultrasound Ablation, Radiotherapy, etc.)
1. Leading Innovator
2. Young Talent (Tenure-Track Associate Professors -Class A)
3. Special Research Assistant
1. Leading Innovator: shall be leading at least one key research direction and contributing significantly to the related field. Professors under 50 years old with a doctoral degree in related field, have experience as a Professor or equivalent position in a well-known university or research institute. For candidates with exceptional accomplishments, or outstanding candidates urgently needed (overseas), experience as an Associate Professor or equivalent position is also acceptable.
2. Young Talent (Tenure-Track Associate Professors -Class A): shall be excellent academic and technical linchpin in the relevant disciplines, with the ability to work independently and cooperatively in scientific research and discipline construction.
3. Special Research Assistant: shall have a doctoral degree, with high-level academic papers published in relevant fields. Good cooperation spirit and coordination ability, and can make full use of the research platform to produce high-level research results.
1. The Innovation Academy for Precision Measurement Science and Technology can provide excellent working and living conditions as well as competitive salary for prospective workers.
2. The annual salary of the Special Research Assistant is more than 300,000 yuan. APM can provide 3H talent flat with necessary living facilities. Employees can apply for a subsidy. For those with excellent performance and outstanding ability, they will be hired through the relevant talent scheme of CAS.
Send Application materials including CV, degree certifications and three recommendation letters to SuperMRI@apm.ac.cn
Tel：027-87198631, 027-87199623, 027-87199856